Babylon search is a potentially unwanted software. Most of you want to uninstall it. We will show you how to do that.
Babylon Search is a toolbar for Internet Explorer that changes the start page and, like any other toolbar, it tracks your web experience in order to send the theme of the websites you have visited on open servers for targeted advertising. Babylon Search is proposed often via third party software systems affiliations. With each successful installation, the author is paid. Beware, then, when you upload and download applications. Read the terms and if theinstaller is proposing to install extra-software, it is better to refuse. This additional software is not essential and will slow down your computer.
Before Uninstall Babylon Search:
- if you have Windows 7 or Vista you must disable UAC during uninstallation.
- if you have TeaTimer (the resident of Spybot ) installed, disable it otherwise it may stop the Uninstall of Babylon Search:
Start Spybot, click Mode, select Advanced Mode. On the left, click Tools, then Resident. Uncheck the box to Resident “TeaTimer” then exit Spybot.
Uninstall Babylon Search Methods:
1. Uninstall Babylon Search via control panel.
For Windows Vista / Seven: Go to Control Panel then Programs and Features and look for uninstall Babylon.
For Windows XP: Go to Control Panel then double clcik on Add / Remove Programs, find the uninstall of Babylon.
Then check through your browser options to uninstall the add-on. Other components of present Babylon search may be present. uninstall them, too.
Finally via your browser options return the desired home page in place of Babylon search which you have just uninstalled.
If this persists reset your browser like this: Reset your browser
2. The second method used to uninstall Babylon Search is to be done with Adwcleaner Xplode.
Download Adwcleaner Xplode, install and run it. Click on the delete option.
3.To uninstall Babylon Search you can also Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Intall it and make the necessary updates.
4. Restart your computer in safe mode (keep F8 pressed) and select safe mode with networking.
5. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Click on Run then select your hard disk.
6. Once the scan is finished, click delete (If you are asked to reboot the PC, accept!)