On the occasion of Christmas and New Year, we thought to post tutorials for root process on several devices, smartphones and tablets, and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
The tutorial below is for the Samsung Galaxy N7000 Note, the new concept of mobile created by Samsung which is actually a hybrid half-way between a smartphone and a tablet . At the end of the process described below and you will note your Galaxy Roots and installed ClockworkMod Recovery.
The appropriation of technology always comes as members of the famous XDA Forum. They offer two tutorials, the first allows the Galaxy Rooter Note without installing ClockworkMod Root Recovery and the second device and installs the same time ClockworkMod Recovery.
As a reminder, ClockworkMod Recovery allows you to access features beyond those provided by the Recovery of Android ROM stock. It is also an indispensable tool needed to flash the device with custom ROM.
The interest of this tutorial is to install a ClockworkMod Recovery and to root your Samsung Galaxy Note. I never fail to warn you that the operation poses a risk, the damage to your Smartphone when missteps. Do not continue unless you know what you do and you are ready to accept the consequences because our team will only be liable if the process does not follow its normal course.
Note: Do not forget, before starting this process, make a backup of your data, pictures , documents, sync contacts with Gmail and copy your 3G settings. Make sure that your Note Galaxy is loaded, at least 70% to avoid extinction in the process, something that could damage your equipment.
I. Samsung Galaxy Root Without Installing ClockworkMod Recovery
1. Download the following file: Doomlord_v3_root zergrush-busybox-su_2.zip
2. Extract the file to a new folder
3. Enable USB Debbugging (Settings> Applications> Development> USB Debugging)
4. Connect your Galaxy Note to your PC via a USB cable and select “USB Storage Mode”
5. Open the folder from step 1 and perform a double click on ” runme.bat “to start the program.
6. Follow the instructions.
7. Your Samsung Galaxy Note has suffered a root process now.
II. Root Samsung Galaxy Note and install ClockworkMod Recovery
- Determine the version of Kernel click: Menu> Settings> About phone> Kernel version
- Kernel version is the one that matches all three characters in bold Example: 184.108.40.206-N7000XX KJ4 -CL641703
- Download one of the files below that corresponding to your version of Kernel, If you can not find the kernel version that matches yours, go to XDA, it may be that Forum members have added other Kernel. The list of available kernel on that date is as follows:
- Kernel KJ1 - Download This – and Extract
- Kernel KJ4 - Download This - and Extract
- Kernel KJ6/KJ7 - Download this - and extract
- Kernel KK1/KK2/KK3/KK4 - Download This - and Extract
- Kernel KKA - Download This - and Extract
- Kernel KK9 - Download This - and Extract
- kernel KL3 - Download This - and Extract
- Extract the file to a new folder
- Enable USB Debbugging (Settings> Applications> Development> USB Debugging)
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to your PC via a USB cable and select “USB Storage Mode”
- Open the folder in step 3 and perform a double click on the ” not-yet.bat-rooted “to start the program.
- Follow the instructions.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Note has suffered a root process and the ClockworkMod Recovery has been installed
The process described above is the easiest way to root a Samsung Galaxy Note and install ClockworkMod Recovery. There are other flash-based ODIN, which work well but the one we described is simple and effective.
I recommend more details to visit the original thread on XDA .